AWTG continues to hone its world-leading understanding of the latest technologies through its conference leadership activities. Some of the notable standardisation conferences are:
- IEEE Wireless Communication and Networking Conference 2019, Dr. Holland is lead-organizer for a panel session on the topic of “Realising the Wireless Future for All”, bringing in Sid Roberts (Director, Airband Engineering, Microsoft Corporation) among others as panelists, which took place in Marrakech, Morocco, 15 – 19 April 2019
- IEEE VTC 2019-Spring conference, which took place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on 28 April – 1 May 2019 where Dr. Oliver Holland has served or is serving as Workshops Co-Chair
- Balkancom, Publications Co-Chair of IEEE taking place in Skopje, North Macedonia, of 10 – 12 June 2019
- Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks (CROWNCOM), Panels Chair, taking place in Poznan, Poland, on 11 – 12 June 2019
- IEEE Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks (DySPAN) conference, Steering Committee member along with the Chair of the US FCC’s Office of Engineering and Technology taking place in Newark, New Jersey, USA, on 11 – 14 November 2019
- IEEE Globecom 2020 conference, Chair of the Tactile Internet Symposium taking place in Taipei, Taiwan, on the 7 – 11 December 2020
Through such activities AWTG will continue to begin in the forefront of new technologies in their nascent stages, even before they are implemented/realized in systems. Such awareness helps the company position itself to maximally serve its clients with insight and long-term forward thinking.