Networking Professional with a solid working knowledge in supporting, trouble shooting, designing and configuration of complicated networks and wireless solutions.
- Capability to plan and monitor work and maintenance schedules to ensure agreed service levels are achieved
- Plan, design, coordinate and manage AWTG’s networking requirements
- Liaise with senior staff and internal/external clients to clarify client requirements and develop solutions
- Take responsibility for managing the development of networking requirements such as network design, network support, network operations, service delivery and quality control;
- Plan and monitor work and maintenance schedules to ensure agreed service levels are achieved
- Report on networking activities to senior management.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Scheduling and monitoring
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Good Management Skills
- At least 4 years’ experience on design and implement advanced IP network technology Microsoft: MCITP and Cisco: CCNP/CCIP certification holder.
- Good understanding of IP mobile technology (UTRAN and core network) based on different vendors Solid background on WAN and enhanced IP networks (distributed IP networks)
- Good experience on Microsoft services design and troubleshooting Solid experience on IP mobile Network monitoring and troubleshooting
- Expert on IP traffic engineering and QoS design and troubleshooting Expert on network routing protocols and features (OSPF,ISIS,BGP,MPLS)
- Familiar with IP/TR related 3G KPIs and reports.
- Experience on migration preparation plan from legacy network to NGN IP network based on new topology model.
£32,000 - £36,000 depends on the experience