AWTG, a leader in 5G systems integration and application development, is looking for Development Technical Lead to join its Division based in London. AWTG’s technology solution covers Digital Transformation, Rapid Prototyping, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, and Software.
We are looking for a goal oriented and driven Development Technical Lead with relevant experiences.
The Development Technical Lead will have expert knowledge of designing, building, and enhancing integrated solutions using Microsoft Development Technologies.
The Development Technical Lead will be expected to participate in Technical Governance Processes and work with all others as necessary within the project including the Senior Product Owner, Senior Test Analysts, Technical Delivery Leads, Solution Architects, and other stakeholders to establish an optimal solution which meets requirements, adheres to technical strategy / constraints and considers total cost of ownership.
As part of the Customer Contact Azure Team the Development Technical Lead will be accountable for the high-quality software output and appropriate supporting documentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to explain complex information with agile development teams, and stakeholders both technical and non-technical
- Expert in industry standard development methodologies and tools
- Expert in Design of high-volume Back Office Systems hosted in Microsoft Azure
- Expert in the following Technical Skills
- C# .Net, C# .Net Core
- TDD, Object Oriented Design, Clean Code Techniques
- Expert knowledge in the following Azure technologies (including but not limited to) :
- Functions, Service Bus
- SQL Server, Cosmos DB, Storage
- Azure DevOps, Bicep
- App Insights
- API Manager, Active Directory
- Experience deploying Microsoft Azure services using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Experience maintaining applications on Azure
- Demonstrable experience of working on high-volume transactional systems over the past 5 years