AWTG, a leader in 5G systems integration and application development, is looking for Senior Developer to join its Division based in London. AWTG’s technology solution covers Digital Transformation, Rapid Prototyping, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, and Software.
We are looking for a goal oriented and driven Senior Developer with relevant experiences.
The Senior Developers will have expert knowledge of designing, building, and enhancing integrated back-office solutions using Microsoft Development Technologies. The Senior Developers will work with all others as necessary within the project including the Senior Product Owner, Senior Test Analysts, Technical Delivery Leads, Solution Architects and other stakeholders to establish an optimal solution which meets requirements, adheres to technical strategy / constraints and considers total cost of ownership.
As part of the Customer Contact Azure Team the Senior Developers will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and early life support of the Team deliverables.
The Team will deliver a fully working solution that meets the requirements agreed with the Authority in the timescales defined by the Authority. This should comply with the security standards set out by the Authority.
Key Knowledge / Skills:
- Expert agile practices with proven experience
- Expert in industry standard development methodologies and tools
- Expert in the following Technical Skills
- C# .Net, C# .Net Core
- TDD, Object Oriented Design, Clean Code Techniques
- Expert knowledge in the following Azure technologies (including but not limited to) :
- API Manager, Active Directory
- Functions, Service Bus
- SQL Server, Cosmos DB, Storage
- Azure DevOps
- App Insights
- Demonstrable experience of working on high-volume back office transactional systems