AWTG, a leader in 5G systems integration and application development, is looking for Senior Scrum Master to join its Division based in London. AWTG’s technology solution covers Digital Transformation, Rapid Prototyping, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, and Software.
We are looking for a goal oriented and driven Senior Scrum Master with relevant experiences.
The Scrum Master’s role is multifaceted and pivotal for the successful delivery of high-quality projects. This role is integral to the development and delivery process, demanding an individual who is not only a problem solver but also a champion of Agile principles. The Scrum Master is tasked with guiding the team to optimize these practices to achieve strategic goals, ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards. This involves managing risks, resolving blockers, foreseeing problems, and proactively mitigating them.
The Scrum Master’s responsibilities include:
- Delivery and Continuous Improvement: They must facilitate Agile and Scrum practices, coaching the team to adhere to these methodologies
- Risk Mitigation: Actively managing risks and ensuring quality standards throughout the project lifecycle is a key aspect of this role
- Refining and Producing Accurate Estimates: The Scrum Master leads the planning and estimation of work, in collaboration with the Product Owner and the team
- Collaboration and Communication: Serving as the linchpin between the technical team, Technical Delivery Leads, Product Owners, Agile Test Leads, Agile Delivery Leads and business stakeholders, the Scrum Master ensures effective communication and alignment at every stage.
- Integrative Role in Bespoke Development
- Production and Analysis of Metrics: The Scrum Master is responsible for the production and analysis of metrics at the team level whilst also feeding into the product and programme levels.
Key Knowledge and Skills:
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to anticipate and address potential issues before they become problems.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Leadership: The ability to guide, motivate, and support teams to deliver high-quality work under tight schedules.
- Project Coordination: Strong project coordination skills, including planning, organizing, and coordinating tasks.
- Risk Management: Knowledge of risk management processes, and the ability to identify and mitigate risks to project delivery.
- Continuous Improvement: Commitment to continuous improvement, with the ability to reflect on processes and practices, and make necessary changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coaching: Ability to coach teams in Agile principles and practices.
- Technical Knowledge: Understanding of software development lifecycle, DevOps, and IT operations.
- Team working: Working with Development Teams to achieve the Programme deliverables.
- Deep Understanding of Agile Methodologies: Knowledge of various Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP etc.) and ability to apply them appropriately.
Experience with tooling and technology that support all aspects of the software development lifecycle in an agile environment including, but not limited to: –
- Azure DevOps Boards for Backlog and Management
- Azure DevOps Analytics and Reporting
Demonstrable experience of working on complexity projects over the past 5 years.